Scotland Ash News
12th June 2018
Role Vacancy: Motor Vehicle Technician
Award Winning garage Scotlands Ash Garage is looking for an enthusiastic, reliable individual to join our fun, hard-working team.
About the role:
- The role of Motor Vehicle Technician requires you to carry out general servicing and mechanical repairs to a range of passenger cars or LCVs
- You will be providing a fantastic service to keep our customers on the road and ensure they get safely from A to B
- The right applicant will be a team player with good communication skills to interact with customers
- You’ll broaden your experience working alongside a supportive, experienced team, and working with some of the best equipment in the business
- Working hours: Monday – Friday 8am-5pm and Saturday 8pm-12pm (Hours may vary accordingly)
As Motor Vehicle Technician, you will have:
- An NVQ in Motor Vehicle Technology or equivalent
- Previous experience (ideally 1-2 years or more in a similar role)
- The ability to be self-motivated to achieve targets
- A good team player
- Full UK driving license
- If you hold an MOT test license this would be desired, but it is not essential as training can be given
Excellent rates of pay depending on experience and expertise
- 20 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
- We ensure all staff members feel appreciated and are rewarded accordingly
Please apply with a full CV.
If you would like to find out more about this role or if you are an Apprentice (Level 2 or above) or semi-skilled and would like to know more about opportunities at Scotlands Ash Garage please call us on 01235 850707 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!